I refuse to believe that hunters and responsible gun owners can’t have a meaningful conversation about better gun laws. The same way I believe that more can be done to identify people who are either mentally ill or just plain evil. As a society, and as individuals, we need to realize that whatever systems we have in place right now are not working and we have to take action to find something that does.
December 15, 2012
Martha Stewart with Betty Page bangs. I love my glue gun, drunk gardening, roller derby and radio. I prefer my music loud and my wine big, red & juicy. View all posts by radionesta
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:01 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @Iron_Spike: Reminder that the concept of "I made it all by myself with no help from anybody" is a complete fucking myth unless you were… 11 minutes ago
- RT @fawfulfan: This is one of the most heartbreaking things you’ll ever see. This farmer was anti-gay because his community and his local… 5 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Multiple women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual harassment and assault are holding a press conference in New Yo… 1 day ago
- @FabbriLRSD @DrewKozub @nmcLRSD @YoungEbenezerNM @brandylynnecook @kiss1023 hahaha - I'm assuming the kids will be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Netflix is watching you watch them... twitter.com/netflix/status… 1 day ago