I refuse to believe that hunters and responsible gun owners can’t have a meaningful conversation about better gun laws. The same way I believe that more can be done to identify people who are either mentally ill or just plain evil. As a society, and as individuals, we need to realize that whatever systems we have in place right now are not working and we have to take action to find something that does.
December 15, 2012
Martha Stewart with Betty Page bangs. I love my glue gun, drunk gardening, roller derby and radio. I prefer my music loud and my wine big, red & juicy. View all posts by radionesta
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:01 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @sammynickalls: what if we pronounced "envelope" like "penelope" 7 hours ago
- Do not, I repeat DO NOT go to the bathroom during Ophelia @theLumineers! I MADE A BAD DECISION!!! https://t.co/wsZPNEUWfF 1 day ago
- I bought my own arrows so I guess you could say things are getting kinda serious https://t.co/TsLYbPOZNK 1 day ago
- Also, I'll never use baby sign language, my child will nap on my schedule, and my kid will eat what we eat. twitter.com/shelleyacook/s… 1 day ago
- Watching people in the parking lot that are so obvious the video would be captioned, "Definitely not a drug deal. Nothing shady here." 1 day ago