I refuse to believe that hunters and responsible gun owners can’t have a meaningful conversation about better gun laws. The same way I believe that more can be done to identify people who are either mentally ill or just plain evil. As a society, and as individuals, we need to realize that whatever systems we have in place right now are not working and we have to take action to find something that does.
December 15, 2012
Martha Stewart with Betty Page bangs. I love my glue gun, drunk gardening, roller derby and radio. I prefer my music loud and my wine big, red & juicy. View all posts by radionesta
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:01 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @kazzvan I feel like I channel Han Solo without even meaning to. It’s such a versatile outfit! 1 day ago
- RT @nowthisnews: ‘This is not a human tragedy. It’s an inhuman tragedy. And it’s an inhuman crime.’ — The Syria crisis is far from over htt… 1 day ago
- This those thread; worth the scroll. Don’t give up before you hit the fur coat! twitter.com/nicole_cliffe/… 1 day ago
- Am I the only pregnant woman in the world that craves white wine? I mean, what the hell, baby?!? https://t.co/COwL2oystF 1 day ago
- RT @diannaeanderson: Hi Friends. With the National Walk Out, and ongoing arguments about how we can somehow prevent school shootings by “b… 1 day ago