I refuse to believe that hunters and responsible gun owners can’t have a meaningful conversation about better gun laws. The same way I believe that more can be done to identify people who are either mentally ill or just plain evil. As a society, and as individuals, we need to realize that whatever systems we have in place right now are not working and we have to take action to find something that does.
December 15, 2012
Martha Stewart with Betty Page bangs. I love my glue gun, drunk gardening, roller derby and radio. I prefer my music loud and my wine big, red & juicy. View all posts by radionesta
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:01 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @annehelen: I went on a Gwen Stefani magazine-buying eBay binge & went to her Vegas Residency and wrote this piece about the extraordina… 9 hours ago
- RT @ShalindaKirby: Whoever thought of appetizers was literally like “we should pregame with more food” and I think that’s really beautiful. 9 hours ago
- RT @GDBooks: Language evolves. Evolve yours. https://t.co/yOxrU72ZSe 10 hours ago
- RT @baddestmamajama: Raise your hand if you're perpetually stuck between sharing the latest barrage of horrible news but fear spreading awf… 1 day ago
- I try not to judge people before I meet them but there is no way I’d ever have guessed my new neighbours would spen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago