I refuse to believe that hunters and responsible gun owners can’t have a meaningful conversation about better gun laws. The same way I believe that more can be done to identify people who are either mentally ill or just plain evil. As a society, and as individuals, we need to realize that whatever systems we have in place right now are not working and we have to take action to find something that does.
December 15, 2012
Martha Stewart with Betty Page bangs. I love my glue gun, drunk gardening, roller derby and radio. I prefer my music loud and my wine big, red & juicy. View all posts by radionesta
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:01 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @CTVCourtney @susie_parker As a poor intern, I was willing to eat any and all free food given to me. They'll do it. 3 days ago
- I am 💯 on board for this. Natasha Lyonne to Star in Amy Poehler-Produced Netflix Comedy ew.com/tv/2017/09/20/… via @ew 3 days ago
- We're going early! Tickets up for grabs in 2 minutes! twitter.com/kiss1023/statu… 3 days ago
- Huge congrats to Drew from @StateAndMain #Winnipeg on the win! He's off to Nationals in Toronto next month. twitter.com/nestamazing/st… 3 days ago
- Shoutout to the 3 finalists in the @MottsClamato Best Caesar in Town #Winnipeg! @DeltaWinnipeg @PeasantCookery… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago